2012年10月29日星期一

Beats By Dr Dre Studio I when will with wh

Is the fifth sky the human life chapter 10 love or just trade
Renew time:2008-12-1423:04:48 chapter word numbers:12158

When I waked up from faint, visual field inside being bright must deliver a white hospital ceiling, besides which, there is also a nurse with impatient eldest brother.Every where sweeping to see is some kind of, indeed as expected meet this kind of scene, hospital then the business is fierce matchless.I originally thought to depend my Class(the second lieutenant wasn't small either, than soldier,beats by dre studio hd, Gao De Duo, , the military officer had no again severals came in person battlefield), literally whole staff set lived, packing could depend on at the hospital to stay an one or two week.Who know those old will run more quickly and already than I and do all of the sickroom to ICU, VIP and Gao Gan Zhong and fill with.Those could not have and lie in common sickroom full the Alas! connect soldier in the getting hurt of sky, I again ashamed rob their positions.By this time each one in the hospital works of the persons are all very busy, when the nurse asks me to divide a building question I once is hesitant, she fills oxygen pack in the my hand and shout the bench that I sit in the hallway up from save.
I fought greater half for night, but was a milli- to deliver not hurt, just because the low efficiency makes artificial respiration to cause for a long time his/her own brain anoxia, absorb oxygen Be free naturally.Although is thus pure of matter, I ain't willing to in earnest make, but suppress enough, either to vigorously make to flow the heavy smoker shape that the tears gapes, then absorb while making a great pole of facial expression and some moan of rhythm monotones.Civilian's sufferer surely respects me as ghost absolute being but far of, even those condition of the injury slightly give setting all sit in the wounded soldiers of hallway leave me ability how far how far.Not much, I finish absorbing a bag of oxygen, immediately absolute being the pure spirit is great, the brain also gradually resumes a normal operation.After getting into to fight just, although I put many POSs,the brain always revolve in the high-speed strain in, finally start feeling exhausted at this time.However, I haven't left to go home to go to bed, doorway in the hospital spread to issue on order a wailing aloud of soldier:Craig Barrett drives the governor of province to.
I don't like a black Tan head, he also holds same feelings to me.With feel on Xin Ba of that kind of naturally sworn enemies feel different BE:I am understand he is that have the person of ability, he also knows that I ain't a light of province oil.However we are to can not produce that kind of the hero was clever people like clever people, on the contrary and cap-a-pie was full of inharmonious.Chien but speech hears that he came, I whole body not great.
After Craig Barrett came, nature is go first to visit those big guys that don't get hurt at all but die to depend on in staff's sickroom.His guard chases front door in the hospital, let people pass in and out not get, really make a suspicion.I could not have tall stem sickroom, the mood isn't just good, and wants to return to sleep, but gives to block in the front door.The frequent caller of a pair soldier still a net cafe that blocks me, I dressed up as first to compatibly say two, they shake head to me.I a hasty, the angry look ground preparation rises with their male, a pair guard is immediately soft to come down, the side passes smoke for me to compensate to smile a side to explain Craig Barrett come exclusively instructed to forbid to put me to walk, said to still occupy to seek me.I am understand difficult with them also the nothing important is used, have to in bench in the doorway to sit in seat of honor stuffy frowzily smoke.
The 1 line of Craig Barrett finally appears while taking out to arrive the fifth smoke at big hall in the hospital in.His adjutant loudly receives a person the calmness is on all sides and say that the governor of province occupies to declare.Is pure field after, Craig Barrett walks to before the body, I dress up as one face appreciates very much of facial expression, the clear voice declares:"The yellow second lieutenant is in this time sudden affairs the cool head, treatment is properly.Come in person a battlefield forefront, kill to kill to harm enemy's soldier many people, the military merit shows Zhao.Thunder Long many soldier mansions decide to immediately give of a class fight heroic of title of honor and medal!"
He words sound, on all sides person all if deliver crazy generally and fanatically summon up Zhang, pour to make me have few fluster.When Craig Barrett hanged medal for me, I just gradually recovered a mood, the low voice asks:"What does this combat hero have to use?"Craig Barrett has never thought me to have this to ask, the strabismus sees a circumferential person, and the low voice says to me:"Although can not make you get stripe or resume post, in the thunder Long much up always still some use, can be privilege to use an one or two time."Do not already seethe in my heart, stare at him to ask:"The Xin Ba person like that is to give this kind of privilege spoils out of?"
Craig Barrett ha ha smiled several voices, depressed an orotund way:"The thunder Long doesn't need the gentleman of Qian Qian more, what to need is an absolutely strong.Yellow but, you just once walked at us of road up the big step moved forward." Then clapped to clap my shoulder to loudly say to me:"Continue hard, continue to make great effort!"
The soldier of troops' inside achievement chapter with give credit to wait special honor, can go fetch an use, change correspond of some things, for example rise wages and promote and divide a building special discount etc. in advance.Certainly, also not necessarily so the owners will take it to come to wait price commutation, some especially example-this in this world always some brainses become rusty of the old curio think better than honor everything, even soldier achievement the chapter collected to would not like to take out to use, either during a lifetime.They just have never thought 1:00:Whether you take out to use, all of that soldier achievement and honors are yours, dissimilarity of just it still deny to have be used of Qian quality.These affair outsider not too clear, soldier's family is born of I already the heart know the belly is once still clear, just intentionally ask Craig Barrett.Childhood listen to the week old man of the military district inside in the big hospital once speak, use honor is also knowledge.Use like, half effort and double results;Use not appropriately, ten thousand matters all rest.The honor that this kind of can use compares to a magic weapon that can make to be in love to win necessarily, but how use and when use to still keep being decided by a person.The first not exactly found out had better, but always think a behind of will be better but throw a front away to meet of most likely could not make everything.However, who all is not likely to thought of I when will with what way use this kind of honor.
I the Yin thief learned a famous saying"the flower blossomed to fold kept needing folded, not needed to be spent Xie Kong Zhe's" there since the childhood, translating into the modern Chinese language was "the nice day lead first" that a dozen ran quickly to often say.Now that there are the strange goods that this kind of can spend lavishly in the hand, stay to retire to enjoy life?At that moment I feel don't sleep as well and directly run to go to thunder Long many commanding centers, the request is as converse as Ba Si Ke's ice.Expect a Si gram the task of the ice will soon complete, the person is in Peking now.The interstellar correspondence of this kind of different astrospace needs to be used anti- mutually forward a machine, the price is high, control regulation according to the SAMSUNG information, having no official business the important item is not ability at will establishment contact.The person of the commanding center patiently delicately related this rules to the new combat hero, can I soldier achievement chapter to their table ascend a clap:"Using this can?!"
Always the nobody once uses so the life changes of privilege, the person of commanding center not from very difficult.At my press under, they had to directly instruct Craig Barrett to go there.Black Tan head favour a night, just a little bit settled down meet a so funny matter, he dares not believes the other people's hearsay and directly makes me speak a telephone with him:"Is yellow but, are you earnest?"
I am lazy to get to speak in detail with him, directly answer:"That's right, I want to use this right.There is power need not, overdue cancel."
"Is yellow but, I am that you advice 1 so much:You can need not so worried.Although this many scopes are effective in the thunder Long, to your resume post what have no direct help, lead not much long heavy cent house, settle special region subsidy, all useful."Craig Barrett seldom and patiently explains to me.
My advice to him ignore regardless of, the path keeps bargaining way:"Just make a telephone call, inexhaustibility?"
Craig Barrett of"……" is silent a short while to just say:"That literally you."
My flower sold a soldier achievement chapter, turned Ba Si Ke ice there of telephone.The effect that the interstellar converses absolutely dares not sings praises, even if the crary compression delays all as long as 10 seconds with the load that the decrease forwards a machine above.He is sleeping to not know why, peep out one face idiocy smiling face.After leading more than 10 seconds circumstance that finally hear my synopsis saying, immediately and loudly scolded me foolish force, counteract and the same reason of Craig Barrett explains my this telephone beats not how worthwhilely.I don't finish listenning to then and quickly interrupt conversation to ask a way:"How much did you make there?"
"Ask this why?"Expect a Si gram ice a listen to me being wiretaped to combine to say these speculations to pour the business of pair of in automatic interstellar telephone of backup three years, being vigilant a while.
"All lend to Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论