2012年11月12日星期一

beats by dre r the countercheck o

Conflict, unexpectedly just for the sake of a sea Rui.Although the sea Rui widely has honest good reputation in the folks, can actually he is just a dogmatic old scholar, the slightest don't understand to improvise and is just have merely empty fame.If I am Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De, I can't choose as well Be in use sea Rui of, at most give him an unimportant post.
But because this affair and I the slightest didn't relate to by myself, so just say:
"Your Majesty, imperial government's administering a key is an underneath officials, open widely person's this undertaking to probably have his/her own reason."
Zhu Yi Jun's facial expression has a little lookinging at of dark I, the low voice says:
"The Sir frequently and midway changes in the decision of imperial government, mostly because Zhang Ju Ya is obstructing,the Sir has no the slightest of complaint?"
Zhu Yi Jun seems and provokes my relationship with Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De's, regrettable is that I care nothing about to this silk.I am very tiny on smiling, then say:
"Opening widely the person is that the head of imperial government cabinet assist, I be just on lying a little people, to the affair of imperial government I don't want to excessively interfere with."
Zhu Yi Jun looking at me, then says:
"I to the gratitude and grudge of of the Sir and Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De also how much have to hear, if say Sir to Zhang Ju Ya have no complaint the slightest, perhaps can hardly make people believe."
Making me have a little to Zhu Yi Jun's words is surprised, didn't thought of that a 12-year-old kid unexpectedly has a city mansion like this.My complexion is gradually cold, then looking at Zhu Yi Jun to say:
"Does that emperor hope what the little people cans make?"
"I hope the Sir can help me with all strength."
"Company's people takes pleasure in for the imperial government effect."
"The Sir knows that what I said are what mean."
I but have a little hesitant, it appear that a good opportunity, but Zhu Yi Jun at least would not° until again wait last several yearses also have the real strenght to pull Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De now.But if I promised Zhu Yi Jun, oneself would fall into the conflict of imperial government influence.
Deliberate some kind of after, I still descend settled decision, seldom small emperor thus of send goodwill gestures, the opportunity allows of no to miss.
"Your Majesty, leave now you truely control big power to also have several yearses, emperor can endure patiently much and more, and the viewpoint represses extending of Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De's influence, and still needs to look for machine to uproot his party feather."
Peeped out smiling face on the face of Zhu Yi Jun, then said:
"Was the Sir to promise me?"
I order, then say:
"Emperor this time personally the temple is very troublesome, I this makes people return to temple to report to report queen mother, say emperor now at I am here, hope to let the queen mother cool down."
I make an inner palace bodyguard return to temple to report to report queen mother, and then make people descend the abode of arranging the small emperor.Small emperor already foolish in the outside a night, if the queen mother knows he at I here, will definitely let he returns to of, but have already had don't suffer from.
When the inner palace bodyguard who returns to temple report letter comes back, I am getting small emperor to visit the glasshouse in my own country villa, be saw glasshouse inside those premium Liu Lyu of time, Zhu Yi Jun became an only 11-year-old a year youth again, not which city mansion rather deep Gao Gao is in the last emperor.
"Sir, you are really the human life fairyland here, even can not see in the imperial palace the Sir's thing here is either."The one face of Zhu Yi Jun happily says.
I smile to answer to say:
"Emperor if the words liked can come to watch here at any time, and there are still in the bodega in the country villa many grape wines, I think that the emperor will definitely like."
Hear I speak of wine, the small emperor smiled, then said:
"After the mother in normal times to I the tube teach very strict, generally don't make me drink, but this wine pour not to take care of me, it is this thing to say of no consequence is wine."
"The wine is in fact also wine, just the wine taste is sweet, and even if is drink some also should not drunk with wine, the queen mother nature can't take care of an emperor too much.Nevertheless, this wine but delay effect are hundred percent, if the drunk with wine words also had to be more severe than other wine, the emperor poured and noticed."
"Master."State the son is even to walk to me nearby low voice to say.
I become overdo to looking at him and ask a way:
"What is up?"
"The person who goes out to report letter came back and waited in the outside.However the country villa outside comes to many people and look artistic skills all quite good, country villa all to surround."
I order to mean that I knew, then turned a wheel chair to walk to Zhu Yi Jun's in a soft voice telling small emperor nearby.
"Let him come in, don't know after the mother this to will can't punish me."
Showed unintentionally the misgiving of one silk on Zhu Yi Jun's small face.
I didn't say what, the guest uses to push I walk to Shen Zi Ping of before the body, the order says:
"You descend to make that person come in, moreover you make people pack a car to ready to the wine just once handling, in a short while probably will use, as for the person who rounds a Chuang need not manage them, in a short while they will leave by themselves."
After a short moment, the bodyguard of that time temple report letter came back, he kneels at Zhu Yi Jun's in front, Re way:
"The vulgar job pays visit to an emperor."
"Get up, mother behind all said some what?"Zhu Yi Jun lightly says.
"Return to emperor, the queen mother just says to let an emperor the Xun right away return to temple behind, a moment cans not hold up, either."
In my heart a loose, the queen mother indeed as expected lets the small emperor return to temple, in this way, I am here easy.If the small emperor goes to bed in the country villa, I don't dare with the light heart, the individuals in the country villa I ain't what a s all believe.
I also say:
"The emperor still returns to temple now, in case the queen mother worries."
Zhu Yi Jun helplessly saw my one eye, then unwilling to partly tooked a look after death of glasshouse, to oneself nearby of the guest use to say:
"We leave."
Walk to front yard, I point at already pack good wait to set out of wagon, say:
"The emperor arrives the little people's wedding banquet and originally promised an emperor to say to send to emperor's some wines last time, can afterwards but hold up because of some affairs,beats by dre.This is the rich and honored just the wine of orthodox school that carried there from the cool state, some it is said that that already it has been 70 years since cellar hid, even if is a dessert of the little people idea."
Zhu Yi Jun looking at those bulky wooden pails of wagons, the smiling face of full face, say:
"That good intentions that thanks a Sir."
A group of people just came out a Chuang door, several individuals immediately hurtled out, just at I shocked think these people wanted the time of a rightness of small emperors disadvantages, but saw those people to all kneel at ground up.
A person list knee that leads the way shape kneels at ground up, loudly say:
"Tiny minister inner palace bodyguard headwaiter Zhang Yu Dong pay visit to an emperor and ask an emperor to forgive minister to protect to drive to arrive late, minister offense should ten thousand die!"
Zhu Yi Jun looking at oneself in front one dense person's head, all of that are the inner palace bodyguard who kneels on the ground, he a little bit gets angry of say:
"Who let you come over of, I some problems aren't clear recently, so the temple come to Sir to ask here, you use a so big battle is the conation what?"
"Minister offense should ten thousand die!"That piece jade east continuously kowtows to ask for pardon.
I hurriedly the dozen circle field say:
"Your Majesty, headwaiter piece also is to worry your consolation, fear that you have a mishap, the emperor leads him for the Rao."
"Now that the Sirs all ask for a favor for you, I pass you."
The emperor must start to walk first after finishing saying to ready to of in the wagon side, step stool up get to car up, Zhu Yi Jun returns again overdo looking at still and kneel at the inner palace bodyguards on the ground, the Nu scolds a way:
"Still don't get up?Rise to drive temple once."
The guest uses to walk to my in front, then say:
"Sir, the guest used to walk."
I smiled for a while, then said:
"Take good care of an emperor."
Looking at just the inner palace bodyguards who stand up from the ground, I not from must feel being wronged for them, they just at to the utmost the job responsiblely come over to want to protect small emperor, but who let the small emperor originally is one not wishing of the belly, was found out such an opportunity by him to want to lend machine to go into action naturally some kind of.
Follow with eyes small emperor to leave by wagon, the rock in my heart finally falls in and sent to walk this absolute being like, province provide at in home to have a mishap.
Stand in front of the door of country villa, oneself in fact still stands at halfway up a hill up, had no in the center the countercheck of thing, and because of Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论