2012年11月26日星期一

Beats by Dre Electroplating and white the relati

Is angry!I ……I once followed you.H'm, be that elder brother sees a cloud elder sister of that learns elder sister, Yan elder sister's fearing an elder brother will learn elder sister to have with that what not good affair will take place, so must the somebody else do of ……elder brother, you not is say to forgive mine, don't be black face.Let ,down elder brother."
I have to sigh to say:"Did to all do, I returned how angry?Bond maid, hereafter don't so!Still have the pure Yan witch, deceive my affair really many!Turn over a face not to tell me with father, also set on Rong Rong to follow an elder brother.Smelly wench, must punish her for a while be."
Once the Rong Rong Xi Xi smile, but don't attach and,Beats by Dre BMW, just say:"Elder brother, you see of the aunt call white Wei?"Immediately the Rong Rong turns again head to sing to smile to say to the Yu Feng:"The elder sister of the Yu, you and white aunt Wei relate to so good, is it what person to know her?"
The Yu Feng sings to say:"White Wei?Isn't the owner of cloud and mist Ge.The white Wei relates to seem with government very good, but only afraid can't be of help as well?"
The Rong Rong asks again:"Does that elder sister know the husband that doesn't know that aunt Wei of white departs from this life?"
The Yu Feng sings to say:"White Wei that husband poured at first is once saw several times, a pretty gentle and quiet scholar was excessively honest.H'm, seem what study go to work of?"
Hear the dialogue that Rong Rong and Yu Feng sing, I knew what the Rong Rong wants me to do while ascending.White Wei and the mother of Rong Rong and summer language is soft to is a far building mother's relatives, the Rong Rong knows her naturally and also knows that she is in the political last relation.But this in of meaning how is as long as I would like to sell old noodles skin, white the Wei will appear publicly to help me this is great favour?She will know I and white of the Wei of special relation not become?Want to know to be in outsider's eyes, I and the relation of white Wei also know just, the Yu Feng sings, the relations of small cloud and white Wei all compare me and white the relation of the Wei want intimate a lot of!Is cold, if the female children of home really know I and white the Wei unexpectedly once had the words of one night stand, all don't know meeting how see me, particularly pure Yan, absolutely despise me to the extremity?
The Rong Rong smiles to say:"The elder sister of the Yu is to don't know,Beats by Dre Electroplating, white aunt Wei's husband, Li Yong,'s father is Wei secretary in the province that we save now.You should know what person white aunt Wei's husband is now?"
The Yu Feng sings to get a shock and says:"Is impossible!A person of Li Yong very honest duty, how also Be different from is a childe's elder brother!"
Rong Rong says:"Li Yong isn't Li Chang Feng now madam to give birth to a boy in person.It is said that he always could not depart from this life for a year at he's mother to Li Chang Feng and madam's matrimony in nowadays, there is equal prejudice.So Li Yong hardly goes home and also never brings up do-it-yourself Gao Guan's father in other people's in front.Even if after getting married, Li Yong also seldom goes home to finish seeing a father.Li Chang Feng and madams have very great grievously sorry to Li Yong, for making the creation parents of Li Yong will desert his misunderstanding, so all unexpectedly hasn't been bringing up children after getting married."
The Yu Feng sings to absolutely don't already surprise and says:", Originally that bookworm unexpectedly has a relation like this!I ……I never know!"
Rong Rong says:"Li Yong keeps secret to own affair very good, and still let white aunt Wei don't want to go out to blather.I think that the affair said by me just, some only afraid white aunt Wei till now still not clear!"
The Yu Feng sings to say:"No wonder that white Wei after the husband died, opened such a hotel right away!"
The smile of Rong Rong says:"Li Yong superficial honesty, actually he secretly participated in GD some smuggle activitieses, so saved some money behind wife's back.About Li Yong is clay-cold, white aunt Wei is the hotel that takes that money to open."
I ate a surprised, say:"Smuggle?That Lee is brave be not with there is certain connection in the clock house?"
The Rong Rong shakes head to say:"Li Yong smuggles very hidden, with clock house of big four the smuggles have no a relation.I also because he smuggles of the HK connection company is under our family members of the company just know."
The Yu Feng sings to sigh a way:"Good heavens has never thought so honest Li Yong to unexpectedly also smuggle!"
Rong Rong says:"These affair our person know also even if, don't tell others?Want to be not we will suffer the ruthlessness stroke of Li Chang Feng, Jia Zhi even if thoroughly finish having fun."
I and the Yu Feng sing to all order.I say:"Know, bond maid."Say I sound out again of ask a way:"However, you make me have what use!I and white the Wei isn't familiar?Still rather let elder sister Yu or small cloud go."
The Rong Rong Wan wears my hand and suddenly comes close my face, smile don't smile of say:"Elder brother, this reason I didn't know, however the Rong Rong think that the elder brother must be knowing.The elder brother says BE?"
My heart"Mao" is one earthquake, the sweat bead sons all almost dropped down.The allusion is an almost completely naked allusion!The town that I try very hard to settles utterly confused I and unwillingly smiles saying of low voice:"Rong Rong, H'm, none of elder brothers knows you at say what."
Rong Rong but sneer get up and say:"The elder brother trusts, your a certain not only colourful affair in fact is the Rong Rong always all lousy in the heart bottom, never once said with anyone.Elder brother, if you would not like to, I can't demand yours, either.I beg a grandpa like, is crying to beat to roll on the ground, don't eat not to drink to make to fast, the Rong Rong will also keep companies down."
Is big to shake in my heart, immediately again guilty must almost want to groan.Beg white Wei?This is the affair that I will never want to do.But make our companies completely be placed in the enemy's political stroke in.Say again even if for the sake of the Rong Rong, I also not ability thus irresponsible!The Rong Rong pays the strenuous effort of for the sake of this company absolutely than my many manieses, I can looking at companies haven't set out and then closed down?
Choice, two difficult choices!And let my Huang however of BE, even if beg white Wei, can she promise to seek to ask for a favor through few grandfather's mother-in-laws of friendly intercourses?Even if the white Wei goes, she will that body's occupying the grandfather of high promise a help?





Book five build the star chapter 141 good luck is continuous for a night
Renew time:2008-9-1616:29:33 chapter word numbers:4223


That keeps straight vision to eye in the Rong Rong under, I finally still kept promising the request of Rong Rong.I can not let Rong Rong a person carried all responsibilities, I had to make to come from F for the company should have of contribute.Even if is my effort to finally fail, but I also get to clap own chest to say towards musting rise my own conscience, before going to bed canning:I have already led hard.Otherwise I unexpectedly pile up all pressures in the Rong Rong the take care of the young female of body up, absolutely is have no human nature!
But, how do I contact white Wei?At that I refuse with after she is a lover, 2 people have never met.Although the white Wei didn't produce hatred anger or wrath to my brush-off at that time,I felt she that profound disappointment.I suddenly seek her to do some help again now, is it suitable?
However when I see Rong Rong that emaciated and childish shoulder and slightly take tired facial expression for permitting, secretly make a firm decision:Even if is don't care for the face of entreat, I must also let the white Wei help me this busy!
The Yu Feng sings to know that the Rong Rong makes me seek white Wei to ask for a favor and feels very surprised while asking her to help us to take to be online with Li Chang Feng.Although she didn't say what, however she that strange look in the eyes but make me have some Nan Yans.
Rong Rong says:"Elder brother, I believe your meeting horse to achievement of.Had white aunt Wei handle affairs for us, we absolutely succeed.H'm, elder brother, I tell you a secret for handling affairs and wrap you to launch now tightly wrinkly eyebrows.In fact white aunt Wei basically need not seek Li Chang Feng, she as long as finding out to save general secretary Wei to beat hello is all right.So, even if later Liu recovers to want on political fight us to also get amount of Dian for a while.According to the intelligence report collected by me, Liu's recovering is very careful and particularly love the mental state of surmising the superior.And Liu recovers is know that aunt Wei of white relates to with Li Chang Feng's.As long as white aunt Wei appeared publicly, Liu's recovering absolutely couldn't begin to us,Beats By Dre In Ear.How, the elder brother should don't so much worry Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论