2012年11月26日星期一

Facebook e for breath I smil

Pull, small must make people laugh.Seem endlessly and indulge in sex already basically ruin his sexual function.However I am to absolutely can't pass his, hurtle him is that evil scheme to the pure Yan, isn't my also regaining to report him for a while?
To this kind of social residue son, my heart completely has no a silk to have pity for, I stretch feet to fiercely trample to win that earthworm at Zhang Liang up, and earthworm the next two coturnix egg trample ground!Zhang Liang wins painful wake up, struggling of dead life, the mouth being plugged continuously sends out to sad and shrillly and miserably hum.My heart is as cold hard as iron, he unexpectedly world most the idea of Yin poison beat in my devotion head, absolutely is a death doesn't expiate all his crimes,google!
Until I think even if the doctor of the most severe world can not also his earthworm which afraid recover so a D order the time of function, I just pass the devastation to his private parts, sneered at to leave reserved box.
After arriving at hall, my Jian rises a mask to cover myself and immediately tries to stir dozen to settle the cellular phone of Yan.Her telephone once shut down in times before, didn't know to switch on to have no now.Unusually lucky BE, the cellular phone of pure Yan dialed, she depressed voice to say:"Elder brother?Has your finishing dealing with Zhang Liang been already won?"
I return to say:"Finished, wrapped a gentleman satisfaction!To Yan Yan, you are where now, in danger?"
The pure Yan low voice says:"Am I in the ladies room, the door outside seems some people are searching, and two women have already come in to once search, but been hidden by me."
I am after finding out the position of the Ci of female just preparing to say what, the suddenly pure Yan is surprised to shout in the telephone, immediately telephone favour sound.I frightened under, try very hard to dynasty female the Ci rush.
Arrive at a female Ci neighborhood, the affair seen by me lets my hairs stand on end with anger get up, sees pure Yan fainting's wearing be held by two guys to come out, behind a group of persons the still just continuous Yin smile, prepare at lord the son is great later on drink to order to destroy a thick soup.An among those still say:"Depend, indeed as expected not the Kui is Peking first beauty campus queen, we win an elder brother to really have a luck!TNND, if the big beauty like this is adjusted to teach into sex Nu, the felling must be very all right!Quack Ga!"
I fast fierce matchlessly hurtle in the past, "bang bang" two boxings a pair guy that wore pure Yan directly hit faint, then leaned against pure Yan to wall put well and subsequently was like a tiger went into a flock of sheep sort hurtled to those ruffians.After the boxing in the Stegosaurus company last time after, my body intelligent degree and experience for fighting obviously strengthened not to know how much doubly.With the my matchless and violent body,Facebook, the fist of dint big everlasting, fast quick matchless action, these ruffians haven't come yet and respond to come over and then be hit to faint one by one by me.
When the last guy disillusionses come over, time draw a knife, I sneered at to once let their sharp weapon, shout two boxings to hit toward their heads, easily make them sink into inside in the world of fainting.
After fixing owner, my skill is a to continuously throw they to female Ci inside, and especially the idea sought a brand of"the toilet maintains" to pin up, then female the Ci Be anti- to lock.
Finish doing after occupying, I start to embrace pure Yan and lightly call her.But she seems drive use medicine the fan faint, hasn't been answering.My deep in thought a short while, decide to do a some kind of decorations.
I feel pure Yan to arrive at 1118 buildings in quick time and allow a Hui orchid, that woman still in the deep slumber.I fed to allow a Hui orchid to eat one packet hallucinogen first, then removed Xu Hui Lan's last clotheses all and choked on her again some kind of, let her look to seem be without restraint once devastated generally by the man.Subsequently I withdraw a pillow, and let she that pure white body completely expose.
After the whole decorations complete, I beat to clear water to wash face for pure Yan and let the pure Yan slowly wide awake.Once the pure Yan come to to turn to immediately see me, sob to rush toward my bosom.The order of my light tone she doesn't utter a word, and point a bed last chemisette body.The pure Yan had some to misunderstand me, hence tried very hard to to devastate my skin.I hurriedly tell own decoration to just a little settle Yan some.The pure Yan smiles through tears, this just happily and lightly pounded my several bottomses.
We hug to each other the house arrive at the 15th floor hall inside, put on after the mask me to find out one to hang a single man to say:"The elder brothers, does the down stairs No.1118 house contain a Jing girl of Chin Hua and want to have fun to be not?"
That guy that wears a cow head listenned to immediately the eye emit green light to get up, the low voice says:"The elder brothers can't fool me?"
I Hey Hey the Yin smile to hug tightly pure Yan to say:"The elder brothers, brothers I just played a double to fly, can not satisfy that woman of loose morals, make the elder brothers help!"
Say I once passed building card, the part Yin smiled to say:"The elder brothers, that female kid can be just 18, 9 years old, water is very delicate.I fed some hallucinogens for her, the elder brothers finished having fun the postscript must lock a door and threw building card.Isn't it to want a somebody else not to can get to seek your trouble?She but have an underworld boyfriend of!"
That Yin smiles to repeatedly nod, also continuously shameless of the vision project toward the pure Yan, even the low voice says:"The elder brothers, you nearby this girl's shape absolutely cut off.Lend brothers to play?Brothers would like to 500 piece!"
I annoy almost to want to knead ground his private parts, that trick, but inwardly the endurance lives a fury, just sneer at say:"The elder brothers, your appetite is a lot too big?This is my positive card girl friend!"
That hurriedly says sorry, then color the fan be fond of of rush at an elevator direction.
Pure Yan twisted my flesh not to put right after that person walked, the low voice says:"Smelly elder brother, you how start to do to procure business?"
I simultaneously pull a pure Yan dynasty moreover an elevator walk to, part the small voice say:"If I walked like this, it were what I dos to allow a Hui orchid to absolutely suspect all of all theses.I order a sex maniac to go to and humiliates her some kind of now, she wakes up to pour to think that Zhang Liang's winning is assaulted of time am I on her now!Again say, she was originally the dark bawdry that wased won by Zhang Liang controled, even if drive just that person's top, could calculate what again?"
The pure Yan silently nods and suddenly gives a deep sigh to say:"Unexpectedly allow a Hui orchid is unexpectedly such of person.Zhang Liang wins that beast, so already cheapness he, he absolutely should be cut to pieces!"





Book six feelings are fond of chapter 174 love whisper
Renew time:2008-9-1616:29:57 chapter word numbers:4374


As I am pulling pure Yan on for-rent car, the summer language soft autumn orchid made a phone call to come over respectively.I told them, the pure Yan had been already found out, we are in returning to the road of hotel now.
The pure Yan very and quietly nestles in my bosom and enjoys the lover's body temperature, whenever I see her, she will peep out the smile of the sweetest world.In my eyes, she is my angel, always provide a happy magic source for me.Sometimes, I even feel that the love of I to the pure Yan seems to be already to outstrip a past the love once experienced by me.Probably this is a kind of illusion, but I still wallow in tying up of love Mian in.
When we return to a hotel, the me and the pure Yan hug and kiss in the elevator.The pure Yan kisses four to shoot**four shoot, compare with her beginning to kiss, our feelings devotions are obviously many a lot of.But obvious BE, we kiss of the techniques all had a substantial progress.When we pause for breath, I smile to say:"Yi, Yan Yan, your kiss technique progresses so many, seek who practice?Can't cuckold son for me?"
Pure Yan spirit play the devastation my skin of life, until I beg for mercy unbearable just let go, pout to say:"Smelly Wei son, the somebody else takes an ice cream practice.Which be like you, seeking a little orchid, elder sister Yun and summer the language was soft to once practice a lot of times?"
My wry smile says:"The truth says that Yan Yan, I and small cloud in addition to once embraced each other once have never led more thorough warm and affectionate action.As for autumn orchid, also you know of that once connected to kiss just."
Pure Yan"H'm"1, say:"Elder brother, I believe you."
I hesitated for a while, suddenly pressed to stop is rising of elevator.Wait after elevator door open, I pull pure Yan dynasty stairs to walk.The pure Yan is one Leng and Be walking and asking me:"Does the elder brother want to train for physical fitness?Still have the 20 F the floor, very tired."
I say:"The elder brother has an affair to think frank toward the Yan Yan,cnn, so we walk first before returning to room a short while.If the Yan Yan could not walked anymore, elder brother carry you on elder brother's back.Good?"
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论