2012年11月12日星期一

www.beatsbydrdreaustralian.com call …… When I

Surrounding neighbors lets the authorities cure your offense."
To the words of Feng Luan, I am to respond to one silly ha ha of smiling face.Then I handed Feng Luan, let her sat at I lay at first of deck chair up.
"Carefully order, carefully order, good, good, slowly lie down."My side hands Feng Luan to lie down, the side doesn't bear its vexed wish to say.
The Feng Luan is also a full face happy of looking at me, say in:
"Did not occupy of, lotus younger sister says, time just don't grow, haven't shown a bosom."
After handing Feng Luan to keep on lying, I squatted down at her before the leg, then last body Fu under go, head the belly that put in the Feng Luan up, say:
"Let me listen to, see action."
Feng Luan but is a face to funnily say:
"Now where can have, I listen to the experienced old man of in home say, would not° until again wait for a few months hear still in all aspects belly in do action."
This should be a common sense, but I the whole things in the brain all gave to forget now, only have Feng Luan with I that probably still the son of one regiment embryo or is a daughter.
I raise head and conveniently sit at ground up, then start deliberating, say:
"You say if the kid was born, it called what name good?If male of call, boon call ……"
When I consider, but the spring orchid came over to interrupt me and Feng Luan this sweet mood:
"Master, servant Lee came and waited in the outside, say is occupy and see you."
See the outsider come, the Feng Luan hurriedly starts I pulled from the ground, again gentle and soft of tap the dust on my body clean, I launch a pair of arms and allow Feng Luan my dress Shan tidy up well.I stand over there and ask a way in:
"What affair didn't servant Lee say?"
Chun Lan answers to say:
"Servant Lee didn't say, however he said six madams' daddy thou master and Hao masters to all come, wait you in your den, see appearance servant Lee pretty worried."
I hear in this heart a tight, I just married an I beloved woman to come in, the beddings all didn't°yet was warm hot, press say that the rich and honored is impossible to seek mine in this time.But now affair but take place, can explain that the big deal took place.
After waiting Feng Luan to tidy up the dress Shan on my body, I say to the spring orchid:
"Let the rich and honored come in."
Then I sit at deck chair up, a bit fidgety in the heart.BE exactly not get quiet and peaceful, this with each passing day always continuously occupies occurrence.
Feng Luan after sitting on my opposite, but seeing my one eye, but stand, arrived at me,www.beatsbydrdreaustralian.com, say:
"It is mutually male."
"H'm?"My title looking at Feng Luan, full is doubt in the vision, don't know what she makes me do.
"Is mutually male, and then occupied to let you vexed heart?"
I angrily flicked a hand and wanted to throw annoyance of the at heart to all go out, then said:
"These people be really of, the day of exultation doesn't make people quiet as well, just said happy meeting son, this bothered seek a body.I am good friends with to manage the guys that don't know somehow so much this time."
But Feng Luan the still soft voice say:
"Is mutually male, let him go to, you hereafter want to put me and the kid in the mind, doing the affair of affair don't cut off too much and accumulate some secret good deeds for oneself, this if not that you relieve a victim of disaster, perhaps can the somebody else also not have this pregnancy."
If other people say this time words in front of me, I will give a snicker and say he is rubbish, but this words are what Feng Luan sayses, I am to feel sweet Zi Zi of, the in the mind noodles is particularly enjoyable, seem that several 100,002 losses drop of the silver also have a little insignificant.But thoughted of those silvers, was still a flash across in my heart one silk of regrettable.
When the me and the Feng Luan two personal deep feelings stare at, but the rich and honored came, he loudly says outside the arbor:
"Do the master, ancient old landlord and Hao mark good landlords all to wait you in the den."
I looking at Feng Luan to helplessly sighed an one breath, but Feng Luan the full face smile an idea and stretched hand to pull from the chair me, then stired me to once turn round and pushed me to come out an arbor and still say in:
"Go to, you hurriedly go, not be making people long to wait."
My unwilling to part of and the Feng Luan make since departure, went toward my den with rich and honored, I asked a way on the road:
"What is up, so worried?"
The rich and honored shakes, the complexion is worried of say:
"I ain't very clear either, the Hao landlord seems to be for the sake of those foods come of, but ancient old landlord's seeming has to do the affair of the dish of red wine Ba for the sake of you of."
My ordering to signal hint I has been already known, but our feet have never stopped bottom, not and in a short while of the effort is den.
See ancient to mark two people to sit upright on the chair in response to the spring and the Hao, however two people's complexion all have a little anxious, I walk to the thou is several in fronts, then kneel in response to the spring at in the ground, say:
"The my son-in-law pays a courtesy calls on father-in-law's adult."
"Get up quickly and never mind these convention sons in the home."
The original bride passes by door to want to return mother's home three days later of, but because is ancient green jade the lotus Be just the identity of an a keep woman at in home, this never minds, however arrived at my in home in response to the spring today thou, I also conveniently did enough the gift number returning mother's homing, although look to have a little neither foul nor fish.
Since the ground got up, I embrace a boxing to make a bow with hands folded in front to say to the Hao mark:
"Hao old version everyone comes, at under the true Peng Bi living Hui."
The Hao mark hears I say opened smiling face on Zhan of the face that originally was full of Yin cloud, he smiled to scold this to say:
"All what what, you still have a mood to play trick."
I saw the Hao marking one eye, then saying:
"How?City teacher again what big trouble?"
The Hao marked wry smile for a while, then said:
"What is a capital city, the trouble this time is to all over the place bloom, I have a little dizzy."



The chapter 149 disaster blessing double faces(2)

The Hao object words are full of helpless, in my heart on moving, then ask a way:
"Exactly what affair?"
The Hao mark looking at me to say:
"We of food drive to rob."
This news is a day to me greatly shocked, these food is I with Hao mark have already privately reached of agreement, I facilitate the Hao house's business in overseas, they give to these foods I, but now is on the road drive to rob.
This lets I some vexations, I fiercely stood from own seat and walked around in the house in the hall, then harsh voice ask a way:
"This affair is who dry?"
The Hao mark sees my appearance and hurriedly answer to say:
"This affair I have already sent a person to check clear, is what Cao helps to do, this time afraid of these foods have to not come back."
And I that old father-in-law the thou also hurriedly comfort my to say in response to the spring:
"I just sent uncle Shi to walk soon, if the parties person made track for words, can also make track for up, the wise son-in-law needed not worried this affair, either.My uncle Shi appears publicly this affair to still have a turning point."
But I know still have there in the world ate in of meat to vomit of affair, this even if being a little wood and appearing publicly can also not necessarily go, after all now the little wood faces force be of quickly grow have already had enough to do to look after myself as well.
But I still thank of hurtle thou to say in response to the spring:
"The good intentions that thanks a father-in-law, just I see this affair not so simple, perhaps even if is a few masters to appear publicly, this affair also can't in brief of solution."
The thou hears in response to the spring I say this, the lips wriggled for a while, but finally still didn't speak, however he throw into vision the Hao mark and seem is signal hint a Hao mark what.
The Hao marks after there hesitated for a while, saying of Shan Shan:
"Enemy old younger brother, do I hear that you want to do the Ba dish of red wine?"
The mark that I am past to make to in astonishment looking at Hao says:
"Did you also know this affair?"
The thou heavily sighed an one breath, then said in response to the spring:
"Wise son-in-law, now the whole city teacher all already the time of Rang Rang, how can we not know again.The wise son-in-law listens to me a words, even if is the business that you have to participate a red wine, I don't obstruct you as well, can Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论