2012年11月1日星期四

Beats by Dr Dre solo lities while cooking

The matter isn't us here the hunter of the previous place the world is a lately unusual world, concretely of I hereafter then tell you, however two of us are temporarily living a period of time in this world."
"Can't?My practice moral teachings haven't ended, my target is a delicacies hunter of SAMSUNG!"
The wail voice that hears white Yan, I thousand times sympathize with of say:"Restrain the grief to fluently change, in fact also quite good here, you hereafter can grasp several flavor of just falsely tryings, perhaps can also develop a new delicacies to come out!"
"What is falsely?"
"H'm ……is a front that, you see how,beats by dre studio?"
I point at front to appear very coincidentally of a seem to be with dinosaur to have kindred of suddenly feel that it can change name falsely call the Cao hold, white Yan aversion of looking at that to falsely say:"Look the very unpalatable appearance of seeming!"
Just finish saying him right away ego self-reflection way:"Lai Yin once says to is a delicacies the hunter should not embrace prejudice to the food material, if is very unpalatable to just explain that own handicraft hasn't passed, should also continue make great effort be, I will make great effort to do it delicious!"
See the pure white Yan seem to be really to want to make into that falsely dinner, I can not help full head black line and make sure oneself hereafter still not literally play trick with him good, otherwise still really easily appear the tragic incident of food poisoning!
White Yan now turn a chopper before I have already hurtled to pull out a haft in the past that unluckily and falsely give put out, then explain the Azrael world to in next time white the Yan listen to, among them particularly falsely of background explain clearly, so as not to hereafter he really and carelessly falsely eat a belly inside but arouse an indigestion.
Say the along while speak I the thirsty tongue is dry, very in a short while white Yan just Leng Leng's saying:"Are we dead?"
"Certainly have no!If the time that really died to bump to hide a soul film has already been resolved into an innumerable to work properly son, here just with we previous of slightly some dissimilarities in the world live habit just like, hereafter have an opportunity I take you to see to the present generation, there is an as different as chalk and cheese another a world, is also this world to live the place that the person lives, however have no here interesting be."
Fearing white Yan is sad I hurriedly say toward good aspect, unexpectatively he but the mouth smile to say:"As long as and the feeling adult together arrive where didn't relate to, you are getting more hungry?Taste my cooking, I this one star delicacies the hunter isn't a white to be."
Bai Yan says to jump into the brook of flank inside, he has and turn ability still now not to depend on now, is becoming*mankind of have already had and turned now at the same time a set of style Chien invite of clothes, H'm ……I or take back this sentence like, having of white Yan now turn ability absolutely have already arrived the situation of reach the peak, he lifts two fishes are from the river in come out after unexpectedly and directly turn the Piao basin kitchen for providing everything of a pot bowl now in the river bank, this get fee how many efforts just can thus and easily have and turn one now these materials are different of cooking tool?
I am still using surprised that the vision looking at the kitchen that he has to appear, the white Yan is had already taken a chopper to stand the vegetables is well-trained before the plank of make the fish into thin such as cicada's wings of slice-like in shape, looking at white Yan luck knife if fly of clever act I absolutely dare not believe my own eyes, this is still that I know of that even the chopsticks can't use of white Yan?How how many months disappear knife work such get?
Particularly is the facial expression that he cooks at this time to make me surprised most , is still that the first sight has the white Yan of thus seriously earnest facial expression, the hair of the silver white is taken a bunch by a hair to live after death dancing in the wind with the breeze, beautiful of the lips is tiny to close lightly complete have no previous childishness, crystal bright sweat drop follow him pure white handsome United States of the cheeks drop fall, the dark double of Tong just devotes one's minds of looking at the food material in his/her own hand, imitating a Buddha those is all of his worlds ……
Does he really before embrace me to weep aloud to have no the white Yan that the image can talk?Is at present this is devoted to one's duties to devote one's mind to do cuisine essentially is it the youth of woman without pubic hair that how can have unspeakable noble qualities?Imitate the Buddha he does at this time of is an affair of matchless nobility ……
Don't know when have been paying attention to my cheeks of white Yan unexpectedly a bit tiny and red, the man who indeed as expected and hard work is the most handsome, if he this pair the shape be appeared other people's in front only afraid is a public who kill, absolutely is born accidentally, certainly premise his remaining this kind of will make people cannot help but worshiping of qualities, however estimating is very difficult, according to white Yan previous performance's seeming his will would appear this kind of qualities while cooking.
Indeed as expected, have no in a short while white the Yan smile silly ha ha of pack sashimi in the hand of ship type the elegant prosperous machine pass my in front and confirmed my to predict with the actual activity, alas!The as a result is as important as looks to is qualities, if qualities not grow again good-looking also useless!Seem hereafter still let white Yan much and more cook a meal to develop more some nobility qualities good!
"Feeling adult tastes for a while!"
Listen to the white Yan be full of self-confident words, I cautiously observe the Japanese cuisine of in front shape beauty and only looking at dish in grows the food material that I don't know to make to go together with to decorate to anticipate by the fresh purple Su's leaf, peppermint, cucumber flower, ginger slice, thin turnip silk and quite a few of adornment even if I cannot help but swallowing saliva and took chopsticks to start to clip one sashimi to once dip Zuo flavor to after adjusting anticipate put its entrance in, sashimi joss-stick slips delicate fresh delicious way the mouth cavity that immediately flood me, the original taste that feels that a people Chi stays joss-stick to clearly feel that there includes vegetable subtle fragrance, this is absolutely the best in sashimi!
"This is really too delicious!"
See the facial expression that I point at sashimi excitement abnormality, the white Yan satisfiedly says:"This was certainly, for working well it I but descend many efforts, only slice the knife of sashimi is a specially made of, not only can not be stained with water and have to crest the knife slice, the average thickness is 3 millimeters, each weight at 8~10 grams of of, these go together with to anticipate is also I choose of can increase to the Xing most fresh, promote an appetitive vegetable, also have Zuo flavor's adjusting to anticipate is also a specially made of, is what I use several days time create succeed, connect Lai bacteria all Kua I am with talent, if again is very unpalatable, absolutely have no nature's law!"
Hear the introduction of white Yan, I suddenly think of a problem to ask a way:"To, these condiment did you which make?Always can't be have to turn now?"
"This how may?"He says to point the item turn on a he's Bo neck says:"Because change to return to original shape the thing throw to lose very easily, at the right moment I know that a friend of Lai bacterium owns to have relation with space of read ability, so I please a Lai bacterium to seek his friend at I this in make a very small space, the thing packing is few, all some concerning cuisine books and various adjust to anticipate, food material, at the right moment recent I the way of doing of positive graduate student fillet, so put many food material of this aspects in item turn."
"So that's why, white Yan for doing delicious cuisine really friendly achievement!"
"That certainly, my target is a delicacies hunter of SAMSUNG!"
See the shape that white Yan tails all want to raise the last sky, what I smiled happily says:"BE ah, connect to fight to all use a chopper to how have personal weapon of style with others, I don't know that the star absolute being that I teach you dances romantic can also use with the chopper!"
See I smile thus cunning shape, white the Yan right away has mercy on Xi Xi's saying:"That ……feeling adult ……I really not is have intention to neglected you teach my sword way, really is have no time ah, so ……in fact ……this chopper is also pretty friendly, you have never seen today I at so many people lay siege to under still don't fall in breeze?I still keep pretty wanting to do weapon with the chopper."
The words of white Yan really spirit I half dead, he thinks that he is a black Qi a protect?And a protect that is the cutting of chopper type soul knife, the inside still has to cut a big uncle of month to live at least, who can say that the anti- wears to cut a month of a protect have no qualities?As for white Yan ……although that is like knife cutting of small first month, actually is a pure chopper, take out to fight me to dislike to throw a person, really make effort in vain at the beginning me to hard teach him the star absolute being to dance romantically and with patience!
I still just the gosh sigh white the Yan break the behavior of qualities thus, suddenly discover not tree posterity in the distance copy one Shan, thinkings have never missed I am an in a sudden the body Shu arrive at that Human body side, just thinking see Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论