2012年11月1日星期四

cheap beats by dre to Night perhaps the

 Is brave just once the foot trampled and shook to shake head in the high-speed driver, way:"The words of nothing important important thing are still not returning to.Night perhaps the police Be about to establish card, is not 400,000!Does our both the elder brothers also fear to can not find money to use together?"
"Is not the problem of money!"
Was brave to just see me insist thus, lightly H'm 1!Say:"That good, you come to point road and seek recent road to return to, I doesn't really acquaint with to the A City and go astray can hold up time!"
Be free, I live of have road to keep A City there.I answer a way.
Hurtle till the time of elder sister Chun's house, brave just way:"You are harmed, take what I take for you!"
I shake, way:"Or I take by myself, Be free, I support live."Finish saying I jump down car to walk in the building to, elder sister Chun is paying one in the hospital big basin, take a shower for the fat Dun.See me this hasty kind, not from say with smile:"Hey, wear so only fresh, again hair, alas hey, big brothers, your complexion the good elephant isn't so good!"I have no time to manage her and slowly walk to go upstairs, for a while computer machine box to turned over out.Since want to run road, this isn't likely to don't take the gun.
In the hand, the gun's cartridge clip is very full seven hairses.Put the gun into the western dress wraps, just suitable, don't calculate too heavy.
Turned head to see an eye stay livelong two years of the sheet iron cabin, the suddenly a burst of and desolate grief in heart , on walking today, dided not come back any further!
Do not!On grinding teeth, I the bottom put forward that money from the bed.Slowly stand down.Just back and forth two not high floors, but almost let I almost the dint take off, feel own wound and is oozing blood.
" Hey, I say big brothers, whether you got sick, how the facial expression is so white!"Elder sister Chun casts away the water basin inside to the fat Dun and wipes and begins and walks to me on the dress Jin.
Suddenly having already grown in the heart is difficult to express touched, think of a beginning all of a sudden to move come at this time, live a little bit medium intravenous drop drop with elder sister Chun.I embraced her all of a sudden and talked quietly a sentence:"See again!"
Elder sister Chun drive I suddenly for a while to embrace, although always cheekiness, also not from get a face for a while the Shua ground Be getting reder, surprised way:"I say big brothers, you this was how today!"
I smile and lightly release a hand and towarded elder sister Chun to order to nod, light tone way:"Many thanks to your se two in the last yearses of care!Say 1 for my heel's two elder brother Lengs!I walked!"
Li Chun Chun listens to my tone seem to have a little not to, know to definitely occupy to take place, is not been getting reder all of a sudden by rim of eye, surprised way:"I say big brothers, you this is how, you don't frighten elder sister, you what matter?"Li Chun Chun is a person of emotion, although lookinging at is snobbish, in fact the docile is matchless.This is also the only reason that I can stay here for two years, and she can always feel warmth of close relatives' sort together.
I smiled to shake to shake head and walked over there, the habitual ground kneaded on the fat Dun face a , the fat Dun didn't cry, just the Zheng is big eyes looking at me, it is Li Chun Chun to cry all of a sudden to pour.I bit to grind teeth, turned head to see one eye, the the courtyard for acquainting with and flicked to wave hand to Li Chun Chun.Rush out of the door.At go out of moment, I even feel my own canthus, like sour a sour.
Do not, my Gua resides!Do not, elder sister Chun!
Cry a voice in the fat Dun in, I unexpectedly hear Li Chun Chun also cry.



12 turn over a face



Here already near city suburb.City from my, want ~only several minutes, is already a night, the vehicle of city combines not much and has never met a police to establish card all the way.This lets we each other is tiny to loosen tone.But I know this to our abscondence careers and is just a starting point.Hereafter will run into what, we don't know.
The night breeze is from the car disease outside the window blow since then, blow disorderly our hair."You set up with props, for the sake of safety since see, we at least would not° until arrive the third county city seek a private hospital to help you to thoroughly check."
"Be free, I am all right!"I deeply absorbed tone.Make an effort to make oneself relax.
Being brave to just order is bright courtesy light, from ownly wrapped inside turned over a map and train schedule form, Be driving and seeing look into.Way:"If the other party reports to the police now, helping to check a notification should spread to county City in the neighborhood right away.Going to the B City is an agreeable way, and needs road for two hour, but affirms to check stricterly there, I think we still a short while turn a way H county like, if we control breath enough good, can arrive the words that the H county returns peace in four hours, can right away rush through the long distance night class car early in the morning tomorrow from the northern province.Waited until C to save us even if opposite safety, I seek a friend to make a false ID card for you by that time.You take a break first and have what matter I will call you."
I order, I am completely fatalistic felling now.Really want that depending on is brave just talk, shut worthy of a look slept well, but the ache of body,such as knife, pares off a bone general, obstructed my to sleep an idea.Being brave just didn't also good arrive where go to, he is extremely capacity for liquor of,cheap beats by dre, our friend generally accepted half catty in the turn necessarily pour.At this time completely is by dint of the will is driving.With our current appearances, if be held up by the police, perhaps can hardly have the possibility to escape.
"How to do this car?"I ask a way.
Was brave to just consider for a while, way:"So, the change plans all of a sudden, we directly drive to B City, train station for B City, stop car in that neighborhood, let the police think we is run by train from the train station of B City, then we take again to rent car to return to walk, round H county once again take tomorrow's morning class car."
I lightly H'm 1, agree brave the opinion just.Was brave to just suddenly think of a point what, asked a way:"Is your cellular phone card that does the solid carry out?If yes the words hurriedly threw card, don't make people follow."
I 1, take out telephone to is about to shut down, however telephone the square take out, the cellular phone suddenly rang!In my heart suddenly shook for a while, know the person of my telephone number combines not much, by this time can give my person who makes a phone call, might it not be BE?
Don't guess wrong, the personal name that jumps on the cellular phone screen was Shi Shao Qiang.
The telephone bell of"Mo Xi Gan's river" the sound Be constantly long to ring out.I hesitate, don't know to connect to is the square who doesn't answer to like.Was brave to just ask a way:"How, is an incognizant number?Is incognizant of not be answering."
Shi Shao Qiang obviously knew this matter and became nervous and know a circumstance and even connected to use the way that the message contacts to also give up, right away directly make a phone call to ask.Is a burst of and depressed in my heart, the task didn't complete, oneself still had got a so big matter.
I bit to grind teeth!Give° the telephone all of a sudden to break off with hand.But Shi Shao Qiang right away again the time immediately after beat.Secretly depending in my heart is a , have the kind the felling for turning over a river to pour sea in heart.There is compunction, more is vacant.
The telephone bell ring steadily and loudly thinks, brave just had some to oddly turn head to hope my one eye, I lightly sighed tone and finally pressed to connect to listen to key.
Telephone, but Shi Shao Qiang don't have my imagination in of suddenly and violently dive into thunder, contrary but silent good short while, the square sinks a track:"Your business, I just had been already known!"
I just lightly H'm a , doing not know as well should say what.
Shi Shao Qiang is obviously also that is long in the telephone long shouted tone, square way:"Together think Bei now still just dizzy fan in, you pray her lifeless dangerous!Otherwise the fairy can not also save you."
I opened a mouth, but didn't answer.
"Mama of, you have brain to have no!"Shi Shao Qiang finally cannots help but scolding a way.The voice is very big, connect is driving of brave just also heard.The tiny side is overdo to come, way:"How?"
I lightly shake and toward a telephone way:"You want to scold and then scold, the affair has already taken place, I regret also too late!"
Shi Shao Qiang suppresses a fury and sighs a way:"You would not° until how I say be good!Surrender to justice, I say feeling for you, court I know many people, as long as she has no the words of matter, can not judge multiple."
Say feeling?I sneer at a , way:"Was ungrateful to your hope execuse me, I have already canned not turn head. Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论