2012年11月2日星期五

cheap beats by dre warding Yan Zhen to

Was born in?"
Our 3 people sees me, I see you, the nobody knows this spirit, I think may be what board of trade sends to come, so I say:"I am China Anne, please ask a young lady is ……..?"
Sees that spirit up and down conjecture my several eye Houses and immediately after say:"Mr. Hua, I am a Di 菈 , I wife and children elder sister's inviting you to the mansion is one Xu business concerning treatment Dai Ms. Xi, three Ms. Weis are also waiting you in the your home currently"
I finish listenning to Hou heart in a pleasedly and immediately after ask a way:" There is a way curing good Dai Xi?You wife and children where is the elder sister ?"
"Detail I ain't clear, ask Mr. Hua to directly ask a young lady better, if Mr. Hua is all right, we can set out" Di 菈 towards me to say
"Good!I go with you, old dad, bothered two of you here"I turn a head to toward iron my elder brother younger brother to say
"Is quick go to~ the spirits contain a lot of secrets, probably and really have the method to cure good Dai Xi also uncertain" man of iron will says
I toward Di 菈 to say:"Young lady please lead the way!"
Emperor all grounds
"Shi Mo!!"Grant the force receives to come from show off day the report Hou of city, loudly call a way
"The matter of Shi Mo happen?Mo how is that Mo angry?" The over Yan Zhen concerns right away of ask a way
"China Anne is made a surprise attack by the person of board of trade in the Zhen house, the Dai Xi is for covering China Anne but wounding to result in half body's paralyzing ……" grants that Wu Shou holds to report to indignantly say
"Mo how will so?Who are they ?Want to make a surprise attack China Anne for the Shi Mo?The others are all right?"The over Yan Zhen nervously asks a way
Grant at this time that the force sighed a Hou and immediately after said:"Make reference to this matter has some a relation with you, you still remember in one year ago you and the Ning joss-stick arrive the row gram matter for setting fire?What you burn is the warehouse of Zhen house and our board of trade.
Because you this harms fire their bankruptcy in the Zhen house, until they just know that the fire is what your two sisters put recently, however you at emperor all so they don't dare to move you and have to run to show off the day seek Ning joss-stick they Hui spirit, so just …,cheap beats by dre..……Is alas ………"
The over Yan Zhen finishes listenning to Hou and fall to sit to say on the chair:"Mo how will so …….I really ain't intentional ………."
Grant at this time that the force walks to the back Hou of over Yan Zhen and hug her shoulder, comfort of say:"The nobody will blame you of, that is the war but isn't resulted in by personal private hatred, so can not lump together arbitrarily, now the most important is to think a way to cure good Dai Xi just right"
"Not!!The person who sends a person to go to the Zhen house first grasps back, I want to make them living not equal to dead!"The way that the over Yan Zhen hates
"Need not, because three brotherses in the Zhen house have already been used very cruel skill to the 屍 in cent on the spot by China Anne …….."Grant the force says
"Does China Anne give° them to divide 屍 with the very cruel skill?You not is say China Anne can't fighting skill?"The over Yan Zhen doesn't understand of ask a way
"Should be to say, we have never seen China Anne make by force just to, however this makes me think of a matter, I, grant a text and China Anne sent army for the first time of time, be once besieged by your eastern pure parties soldier, at that time I and granted that the text escaped first and originally thought that China Anne sacrificed, however he incredibly had narrow escape from death of returned to the day of showing off.
Zhen son, you once arrived to show off the day should know the city wall there have much Gao?You feel you would not° until spend how long of time with bare hands climb of go up?"Grant the force finishes towarding Yan Zhen to ask a way
"This ……….Should be impossible?At least more than 20 Chinese foots heights, how may the Mo be used to with bare hands climb up?"The over Yan Zhen wanted to answer a way for a while
"Is alas ……….Do you know?China Anne was used several seconds up, and still used to jump of be not climb of, the war ends Hou, I have already seen the war bulletin that is besieged, we 2,000 ride a soldier to remain 16 people to return to the day of showing off,
However your east is pure leaves about ten thousand over there of many, your feeling 2,000 don't pass by to disciplinally ride soldier to top you 20,000 visit the words of riding the soldier, can kill of how much?"Grant the force finishes towarding Yan Zhen to ask a way
"Your meaning is to say, my brother-in-law Duo food that?"Over Yan Zhen with inquire of the tone ask a way
"Include your more than 100,000 soldiers to fall sick is also China Anne's masterpiece yes" grants that the force immediately after says
The over Yan Zhen dares not believes of say:"Mo how may?Although he has a skill on the domestic affairs,China Anne his little bitses are all different from is the person who has this ability?"
"The words in fact wanted and hard said, my throne is also what he gives, because before knowing him, I am just one very small thousand ride long, and the board of trade of our last officer also soon drive Zhen surname board of trade to knock down, however ever since that time China Anne came of Hou, front Hou in less than two years, have already made me ascend a throne and still beat you east pure, don't even say in the help on the business to still have already built up strong armor tall ship, before you once asked me and understood for Shi Mo we that Mo listenning to him of words, now you shoulding?If he really wants to be emperor, this seat is early his"grant that the force in earnest finishes towarding a Yan Zhen saying of explanation
The over Yan Zhen finishes listenning to the words Hou of granting the force sighing a way:"Surprisingly China anna Mo is severe, I have been thinking he just because your relations just include today's position, is him, you just have today's result, China Anne is really and too terrible ………"
Grant at this time that the force says with smile:"You stop worrying, I can not reveal his identity now, however I can speak with you, this is second the orchid lift a Si mainland to him especially, some temptations all have no, so need not worry"
"Is he the monarch of other nations?"The over Yan Zhen immediately after asks a way
"Ha ha ha, his identity is a traveler, this is what he says, other of, you need not thought more" grants that the force says with smile
"All you still joke this time, the business of that Dai Xi how does the Mo do?Mo how say me and the Ning joss-stick all more or less has some responsibility……………."Over Yan Zhen saying of small voice
"China Anne can't blame you of, he see more clearly than us on the important event, and he didn't tell me on his own initiative is because he is worried that I blame on a third party Wu you, I think that China Anne has already been thinking a way for Dai Xi.
If China Anne has the place to need us, he will definitely seek us, so we wait their newses like, however the problem of Zhen surname still needs to solve and waited I to sent person to clean up Zhen surnames board of trade and revenges for Dai Xi!"Grant a saying of martial positive color
Thou of comity village strange store
"Young lady, I brought back Mr. Hua to come" Di 菈 towards a Qi color good say
At this time from in spread voice to say:"Di 菈 , takes first Mr. Hua seeks Dai Ms. Xi, however the Hou take them to the restaurant, I isafter a while "
The voice acquainted with so much?Seem where once listen to…………..I wish
"That Mr. Hua follow me, please" handle knob of Di 菈 goes toward ex- a put of say
On opening door, sees Dai Xi three portraits are that the nouveau riches are up and down similar, wear a full jewelry, skin piece all overs, 3 people at the sight of is my Hou, action the Jiang live right away, a seem be grasped a pack of appearance ……
The pear Ying is red at this time face to say:"China eldest brother ………the ancient strange master says to send our one person similar gift to want us to pick by ourselves, so…………"
I see although the Dai Xi sits on the wheel chair, however appearance with happy look, I wish at this time, as long as she is happy, deep-friesed this to want me to compensate me all right, however Ning joss-stick this Ni son seem is play crazy similar, sees her already at with put anterior bag and jewelry at her talk.
"Bag, do you want to go home with me?Boon boon boon, true?You really want to return to with me ah, but just that necklace younger sister also wanted to return to with me, and Piao Piao clothes the elder sister also wanted to follow me, but Qi color the good elder sister said that could choose your among those that how should does the Mo do?"Over joss-stick of Yan Ning towards anterior thing to soliloquize to say
I suddenly thought of that the in the book once lifted at this time, mental derangement's hasing three kinds of symptoms can divide a depth, is a Huan to listen to respectively, the Huan see, illusion, I think that the Ning joss-stick should have already arrived standard……………
Finish the joss-stick of Yan Ning to see at this time I come to Hou and run to come over right away Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论