2012年11月14日星期三

beats dr dre with four elder brot

Go to of words, is accept don't return to, you want not to leave, I am in the outside on saying your idea, that various Hou can't uses you again, either!"
The Cao holds 1:"Originally your asking me to weigh to use is this meaning with him!"I this smiles:"If you answer much good, like a considerate person hey, you see that small bird listenning to you and appreciate more."The Cao holds Hey Hey a smile:"I don't know this riddle of yours and return a way, you is really at put blame on me haven't fixed him."
I immediately after smile:"The small bird is threatenned by me, the of course not is happy, so, he turns over to threaten me, that meaning is you dare to say me, I dare to make public you, you don't want to return to Jing state.I how can fear him, clear tell him, you don't want to beat this idea, who first disadvantageous to me, I can't show leniency of, include you huge house at Jing state of benefits, I can't pass.He is depressed, lower the head to drink a while!"The Cao holds to cautiously remember us two at that time with swords unsheathed and bows drawn appearance, order:"It is quite good."
"I see his nerve stretch tight a little bit tightly, also thoughting of don't force tight he, so, suggest him I am there or four elder brothers there take a rest for several days, the relation of think it over this well, he didn't immediately agree, but again start sounding out you are using the person's strategy, say white, is that you can give him full exertion space."The Cao holds 1:"Is that you talk those words of wine!I also feel you are saying an important problem, be don't listen to out."
I am strong to endure to smile, his 11 explications:"He says to inebriate rain is good, regrettable frivolous some, not equal to Qin spring.The meaning is to say that he isn't the environment that likes to allow very much all, the felling isn't very suitable he.Is also, the Hao here big clan in the door is the most, the imperial government is here, have the guy of carefree rice also many don't say, Central plains of the student number is numerous, be like three elder brothers and text if all of them are a clever Chuan of, humble family and Jing state student afraid is will be discriminated against.He fears that you leave him, just decoration, express that you use a person and doesn't really think greatly of family status, he must develop space not too big.I tell him, what you thought is getting tooer many, the good wine will be used to go together with ascend its wine to have prosperous, just drink of its flavor.You have big ability and learning, compare to wine, having to have can show you are different of lord male come to use you, your ability and learning just can develop.The talented person of world is so many, you pick three like this Jian 4 grounds slowly seek a lord male, all of good seats are somebody elses of, you again don't start, night."
The Cao operates suddenly realize a form:"So, this inebriates rain wine, you slightly wait a short moment to drink so as to get its true flavor.The meaning is that you can choose, but time not the ability is too long.Is alas, this password says of, also only you just understand."I the Hey Hey keep smiling:"When lord was fair with public negotiate a soldier country of important event, which have that spare time to pull these?Pour is be like four elder brothers and small bird this kind of, all day and together the Ji Ji Zha Zha ground Shihlin for quarreling, just guess words each other like this.Today, here, four elder brothers these words he can understand."
The Cao held to want to think:"H'm, afterwards you made reference to this to use a person up.He says you the wine is too many here, cent not quality, the meaning is me here the talented person is numerous, fear could not show his ability and learning Gao Ren Yi wait;You answer to is good wine to also want to go together with the homologous wine has, the meaning is to say, the talented person is many here, each has his own strong point, as long as someone over of place, can certainly develop bureau chief."I clap his Ma Pi:"Lord Mr. really severe, right away understand."
The Cao holds to stare my one eye, I smile:"He is still not that satisfied, say that the wine is getting tooer many, and then is all good wine, how classify a height high or low?The meaning is:Being wealth of talent to jam is a , which have the individual the leeway for well developing?I say that the wine species is again many, is also have a different and pricing height.The meaning is your ability and learning to get full exertion, mainly is that how the ability and learning that sees you is, not is see my talented person of how much.Therefore I say, thing with sparse is expensive, your ability and learning at public on, also so much lead the person's place, also to oneself have no confidence?Want ~only your ability and learning exertion of good, the position affirms at public on.He indeed as expected listenned to into and turned round to looking at a lord male you, meaning BE, I at you here can get me to want position?Could you make me well develop ability and learning?"
The Cao holds 1.I smile:"At that time, he looking at you, I could knead sweat for you and saw your appearance be like the words that didn't understand us, I could fear you to speak what very the words of scenery.Like male is really quite good in the lord, unexpectedly mounted the thing that I say with sparse is expensive words head, definitely mean to really appreciate him, would like to weigh to used for him."The Cao holds embarrassed a smile:"If I really don't understand you at beat what riddle, is putting not last words, see he turn round to see me, mean to say 2 worship and show so much mood that I look for real talent."
I roar with laughter:"This is called a slanting dozen just wear.I see small bird drive you these two words are to move very much, so strike while iron is hot right away, tell him, depend on currently an everyone and come to and see, you this Feng only stops and leans on main male this big parasol tree treetop and just have conduct and actions, other various Hous give not the space that you well develop of, because they finally can not become important event."The Cao holds understand:"So you just say, you are a Feng, many is a bird here, your ability and learning affirmation makes people admire.But I, is a big and tall parasol tree, and I this parasol tree just to he this Feng raise an in order to wait for and hope earnestly very."
I way:"Being quite good is exactly this meaning.The lord is male, I see him have already shown interest very much.Huge private's dollar on his/her own initiative put forward go to four elder brother your home, be for the sake of further investigation.He are after all classmates with four elder brothers, in the Jing state so long-term, behave by four elder brothers, can't fool him as well.Lord Mr., you tomorrow ready to appreciate, in public give him sky big face, I promise that this small bird is your ."Cao's holding is really happy:"Son cloud, your eloquence is more and more severe.Hey, this bird is really quite good, I really thought now and then saided well with him this strategy that goes up north resort to arms, he is fierce in this aspect."
I looking at him funny:"These affair again not favour at momentary.Ability and learning Gao Ren's place of huge private's dollar too much, the idea is careful, really is to use to strive for good hand, more and he is astronomy, geographies to all master in, really lord Mr. of well inside three.The square of the future long, slowly you understood him."The Cao holds to nod to say BE.
This affair also so, I come to Cao to hold here not for saying these, therefore, once my facial expression change and hold to say to the Cao very seriously:"Lord male, I come back with you, is have an important event have to say and you."The Cao holds to looking at my expression one Leng, nervous right away:"How?What is up not to, are you so serious?"
I order:"Shihlin of the Jing state simply not general.The lord is male, your audibility arrives a huge private, dollar say he comes to this of the second purpose?"The Cao held to want to think:"Nothing important ah, his second purpose is to come to observe I how, how?"
I sigh:"Lord male, what he said is to come to investigate Xu Yuan Zhi for of effect of main Mr. how.You think that he directly says main Mr. of four elder brother effects, that is to say he comes over from the Xiang sun of time, have already known four elder brother the beginning was your effect.How many dates do I take four elder brothers back just?Be apart from Xiang sun to have here how far?Very short time inside,beats dr dre, they have to arrive thus definite news, must make me shocking.This elucidation, the Jing state personage has a huge intelligence report net here, or is a very fast news passage, this must defend, otherwise, very to us disadvantageous."
The Cao holds 1, wanted to think:"Son cloud, you will can't worry needlessly.You take a dollar keep leaving Xiang sun, that is huge all uncle, the teachers are all understand, probably is they understand your meaning, say with huge all, he just say so."I shake:"They should can't know so, after all in the their eyes, I still have the river the relations of the east with you all quite good, they can't know so that we definitely come to allow all.Be know, also can't so quick.Still have, I am taking charge of Ma Shui Jing to feel there, they superficially live as recluse appearance, can be all clear to the whole varieties of world.Those people aren't fairies again, which have so badly?So Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论