2012年11月14日星期三

Artist Series know what person al

Of time, discover a problem, the medicine bubble was big of I, the body presents an abnormality jade color, not common white.More strange affair lies in, I can not have wound, otherwise, the wound doesn't heal, more strange BE, my wound can not be stained with wine, the other people's wound is to disinfect with the alcohol good quick, my wound is stained with a wine depravation.After sighing three weathers, grandpa Zhao Jian drilled into a pharmacy, after three days, entered a kind of vaccine transplantation my body, then say to grandpa Zhao Hong:This kid's health condition will be getting more different, I already cell the reborn vaccine gave him.Grandpa Zhao Hong surprisedly opened widely mouth:Is also say, this kid as long as the head doesn't move house, can not die?Grandpa Zhao Jian nods:His skin contains breath function.However, the heart is damaged and then will die.
Nevertheless, premature and medicine soak of linger effect but is that my body is very weak, and the still afraid virus sex appeal emits.This makes two grandpas are very depressed.Jian body for allowing me to strengthen figure, from 3 years old rise, grandpa Zhao Hong makes me do Taichi and delightfully fresh natural achievement method.But grandpa Zhao Jian used more than a years time, don't know to develop a kind of what drugs, not in any jurisdictionly inject inside in my body.Grandpa Zhao Hong asks him is what medicine, grandpa Zhao Jian Song shrug shoulders to say:This is the medicine of development brain area that I develop for several years, originally wanted to give your this galoot used of, saw you also be getting older, calculate, have already given my grandson.Grandpa Zhao Hong of spirit and then beat with him a , certainly still come to an end by failure.Because grandpa Zhao Jian has a words, it calls to do force to do a medicine not, the white has fun.His medical skill since Gao, skill in martial arts also at grandpa Zhao Hong on.
Like quite good in my outlooking.Grandpa says that I was like a mother, the mother was a beauty.Gradually grow up of I more and more presented a looks of elegance.This makes two grandpas are very delighted.However, I have two names, grandpa Zhao Jian calls my Zhao Yu, grandpa Zhao Hong calls my Zhao Yu, who Be not willing to concede, either.Compare under, I even like Zhao Yu.Zhao Yu, seem the female kid's name hey!
I don't know what person all of two grandpas are, they tells me, all of them are Hebei mountain often person.I don't know why they isolate ground with a life time to live in this steep valley as well.But I know, all of them are very strange persons, because I is also strange in the other people's eyes.When I am 5 years old, grandpa Zhao Jian lets I on a school of all sending to study at, result is after two years, he again pick me up go home, because teacher tells him, let me read a youth just school good.Because, I the question for asking was no longer the question that the kid should ask and outran level in the senior high school.And seriously be partial to a section, the meeting text can't manage.My kid like this, there is specialized school of, this is the nation the special talented person is for the sake of the development, but constitution of.
In the youth class of a certain university read after two years, I went home again.Because is 9-year-old I, chase the president's only son:Japan just studied abroad the guy coming back to beat everywherely to seek a tooth since the childhood, because he said a words:The physical endowment of the Chinese not equal to Japanese.This the affair of "sick man of Asia" that make the grandpa once speak, so, I let the physical endowment effect that the Japanese enjoyed Chinese kid.
After grandpa Zhao Jian gets me to go home, two grandpas greatly fight 1.1 says that should not make me do force all day long, what inside achievement heart method, what swordsmanship, knife, gun, stick etc., now is a light weapon ages, these things didn't use, could make trouble.Another strange way, not just you have no skill and waste from say that oneself is a medical science remarkable talent, can not complete the grandson's body, can depend to study these skill in martial artses to protect, otherwise, the kid's body is so weak, how be not humiliated?Two people are fighting, and I and be like similar before, lay on the bed to read novel, the ear inside was still listenning to a reviewing of 《say that all of the Yue spread 》ss book.
In fact, that what school of, I basically don't want to go.Those teachers teach of knowledge, do two also not equal to grandpas speak much, am precious time that wastes me to there, also rather in the home.The words listenned to me, grandpa Zhao Hong scolded a 1 of grandpa Zhao Jian again:You make what development the medicine of brain area, this descend lane of the grandson became eccentric.Is difficult don't become to make him similar to us, stay a lifetime in this valley?This time, grandpa Zhao Jian didn't defend, said a words:Who know this small guy, learn what meeting what, outran to imagine, we all of two things gave him.
So, is to pass by for two years again, I still just the excellent Zai in the valley visit Zai ground to follow two grandpas to live a natural and unrestrained day.Until I am puzzling to arrive at Three Kingdoms of the You state in time.I remember, that day, two grandpas allow me to take the small white take a shower to the hot springs in the mountain.Tie up at my waist, take for me again up a pack of thing after, just make me lie on a bed.
How to don't understand again, I also know to have an accident"grandpa, how?Do you want small feather to make what?"Grandpa Zhao Jian smiles:"Good grandson, the grandpa sends you to go to a divertive place.You must take good care of more by yourself."Grandpa Zhao Hong touches my head:"Small jade ah, you weren't small either, again so much knowledge.The grandpa believes that you can keep on existing."Do not wait I to have reaction, I feel a burst of to faint and faint.
Wait I to wide awake, the person lies in a shabby village, battered, miserable pole.Just start,Artist Series, I thought that this am the scene that was a certain to exist an experience, still is putting blame on two grandpas in belly don't say to know as well some, made me to here.Open package, the inside unexpectedly is more than ten jewelries, there is jade wearing, gold ring, there is also a night bright pearl.Make what make, demand so complicated?I the Du Rang wrote to look for person.
Press the truth, there should be manager here.BE not likely to don't explain.But, wait me the diva is at the greater half and find out the time of an old grandpa, he tell me with the very special tone, is a You state here inshore Fan Yang, it is early even four years.I just respond after effort remembered along while, are 193 A.D.s for beginning even four years.Sky, did I return to ancient times?Am I dreaming?After making in putting out strength handle knob two pieces of green Yus, I finally realize that I really arrived at an ancient Three Kingdoms period.
This descending me was desire to cry to have no tears.What is the row?I, the person after a 2800, arrived at ancient times, isn't the life ground familiar, let how I lead?O.K. play, grandpa ah, is this kind of affair also something to play?I cry, you at stem what?Can't be the small white rat to me.Sit countryside in, I is all over, the inside inside outside and all outside turned over a time and wanted to seek to have what hint of type of, or have connection with grandpa of thing, I want to return to ah, don't think a person here.Blare....
Cry enough, want the grandpa's words:"You must take good care of more by yourself;The grandpa believes that you can keep on existing."I have a little awake.See, two grandpas met a hard nut to crack, this hard nut to crack could not make me face together with them.So, they used similar thing like machine in the time and space and made me to here to come.These affair I once saw just in the in the book ah, now it's my turn, how do?Want, all of the leading roles of in the book are the persons who returns to ancient times to run into a certain good heart, take in him, then is admitted defeat by him, provide everything that he needs, then.....But, I who didn't also run into.Feel hungry, how do?
Touch the jewelry on the body, understood the grandpa's meaning, I every where inquire and entered Fan Yang Cheng.City inside very disorderly, the comer and goer isn't a lot of.Is many on the street of is a soldier.Occasionally several individuals stare at me to see.I this appearance is very strange.All of whole bodies are a short Jin dress up, indescribable.I have to go first to seek a jewelry shop.It is very not easy to find out a small store that sells jade to wear.The owner hopes I take out of the jade wear, the good heart ground says:"Kid, this thing, you accept like, don't take out again.It is too worth money, I buy not to rise.Thus, these three line moneys you take and leave quickly!"
Take he is hard to fill to my three line copper money, I am in distress situation.This calculates what, arrive at here, be beggar first!Strolled 1 turn, don't also find out a big jewelry to go, I returned to that small store again:"Big uncle, this Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论