2012年12月3日星期一

Facebook fresh and red five f

"
"Pa!"Of a , river a palm of the Yun Xuan directly stired up in the past, the cheeks of the other party up immediately appeared a fresh and red five fingers to print.
The river Yun Xuan is obviously grieved, the of changing of one of her face is red, body all at tiny tinily shiver.
Cut up rough, extreme of exasperation.
That teacher Su didn't also thought of that the other party will beat him, immediately the right hand points at her, Nu way:"Mama of, just a thing with similar broad, a mean person,cnn, you, you unexpectedly dare to beat me, I put together with you!"While finishing saying this sentence, he toward river the Yun Xuan rushed toward past, the right hand raised a palm, toward the cheeks of the other party up stir up pass by.
Although is the river Yun Xuan very angry, but how can be this teacher's opponent?Two of her small hands have already been held tight by the other party, right hand looking at the other party to stir up to come over, cannot help but shutting eyes.
But this palm didn't drop down, because his right hand has already been traversed to fly to hold tight.The facial expression that the Ling flies changes of can hardly see, unexpectedly dare to beat my woman, the tiger doesn't make effort, do you take me for the cat of disease?
This teacher Su is also one Leng, recognizing the at present man was that Ling to fly.He calls a way:"You, you how can here?Might it not be ……originally your two people makes nuisance for others here, no wonder that you just would be so nervous, didn't thought of to is unexpectedly your two personal flirtations in the office of our greatness***of place, I, I want to tell a president, I want to tell a president ……Pa!"
The Ling flies toward his face up directly stired up a box on the ear in the past, he now but carry remarkable talent, the energy is greatly astonishing, immediately the other party stir up of at first turn 45 turns, just slowly stopped down, and his corner of mouth still overflowed a blood, the incisor directly dropped 2.
"You, you, you dare to beat me, I put together with you!"Teacher Su is immediately great anger, the right hand touched the blood of touching the corner of mouth and tried very hard to with the other party.
Ling Fei originally annoyed in mind, mama of, isn't your old daddy the person of Bureau of Education?Am I afraid that begses?Beat and then beat, you could chase how am I?He regardless of river advising of Yun Xuan Zu, direct one feet toward the lower abdomen of the other party kick in the past, that teacher Su square the Buddha played bow to flick open go to of, "bang!"Of a , the head directly packs at in the door, immediately faint.
The river Yun Xuan was frightened to death and called a way:"Ling Fei,google, you, you brought calamity, you beat a teacher, this, this meeting is dismissed of, you, how do you excite?"
Ling Fei but is pulling her that snow-white small hand, say:"What do you call me?It are my wife to don't forget you, how can directly call my name?Come to interjection husband to listen to."
River Yun Xuan at this time where sometimes and is he tirelessly talkative?The spirit shouts of call a way:"You, can you not endure?He is a teacher, finish, finish, you asked for the disaster Be getting bigger."
Ling Fei deeply sighed an one breath and said:"He dares to seduce my wife, and still needs to beat my wife, if don't still endure, I still rather simply dead calculate, I not miss just as you please I's wife of nest timid bag be humiliated."His vision devotes one's minds to look at the other party.
Also the river Yun Xuan You You sighed an one breath, on one's own initiative kissed the lips of the other party for a while, say:"Husband, I know that you is me well, but the affair asking for now is big, I see you or rush through to leave at once here like, the affair here is solved by me."She this still first time call the other party husband, the small face once touches one red and dizzy.
The Ling flies a word to say:"How do you solve?"
The river Yun Xuan hesitated for a while and said:"This ……" she really is don't know as well how come to solve, after all Ling Fei hits persons settle a dispute actually, the other party affirmation can't give up.
Once Ling Fei's head turn and immediately have been already accounted to strive for, he says with a smile:"The wife trusts like, I had a way and promised to allow this bastard to eat a dummy Kui can not."





Cent book 【the member upload 】 chapter 79 Ling Fei is a deceitful drop
Renew time:2009-8-191:02:41 chapter word numbers:3137

Chapter 79 Ling Fei is deceitful drop river the Yun Xuan heard the words that he affirms so, immediately one Leng, saying of doubt:"You, do you have a way?"Although she doesn't know Ling Fei what way, but know also the family that traverse and fly can generally, by the help of the strength of his family dissolve this affair perhaps is could not do, but have no other good ways again, after all this teacher Su isn't a general person.
Ling Fei peeped out a self-confident smiling face, embraced to embrace the other party and said:"My wife, you don't want to forget, although your husband is a network to write a hand, how also be regarded as half writer?What did the writer likes to move most ?"The his right hand ordered to order his own head and said, " was certainly a brain, what scheming, frame up others, much more deceitful change, all is come out from my noodles, greatly not come right away a Wu to sink."
The river Yun Xuan is immediately a look in the eyes that doesn't believe, say:"Does the Wu sink?You have what way?"
Ling Fei tooks a look to lie on"corpse" on the ground and calls a way:"If I am also suffered beating, that meeting how?"
The river Yun Xuan immediately and surprisedly says:"You, were you also suffered beating?"
Ling Fei also knows the affair in nowadays is urgent, perhaps side a few students of classes have already heard send out in the office of voice, so he must act right away.He immediately the low voice toward a blue crystal stone call way:"Su spaces out elder sister, you at not at?Quickly come out, there is urgent affair, otherwise, your old younger brother is about to hang."
Su pulls slowly and longly from the blue crystal stone in strain a white only, immediately appear at the in front of their two people, and then took a look surroundings, is one Leng first, say:"Take place what affair?Seem to have no enemy?Old younger brother, do you make me come out why?Might it not be your two people wants that, need how many sets set?Be not?Old younger brother, I am a fairy, how can you want that with me?This be not to I the indignity of this fairy?Is alas, calculate, calculate, who make you are my old younger brother, I don't look after you, who look after you?Give you, is five sets set here, enough not enough?Seem with lend you of skill, 5 should was about?However this kind of small matter is seeking me hereafter, so affectionate interest store in the neighborhood, where dided not sell a set of set?"She directly fills five condoms at Ling Fei Shou in.
Ling Fei almost wants to faint, and river Yun Xuan also the abashed small face is red, lowly head, a words also could not said it.
Ling Fei cries to lose a face, appearance with honest look, say:"Elder sister, isn't so, is that bastard, " he pointed ground up lie of"corpse", continue to say, "just wanted to flirt my wife, so I a little bit fixed him, but he is a teacher, so bother and then Be getting bigger, invite to do some help."
Su pulls to immediately and full of bellicositily say:"?Does this bastard dare to flirt my old younger brother's woman?Absolutely is that the beast isn't equal to, did you fix him for a while?You too kindness?Are you to want to make me kill?This is naturally getting more easy, I solve him for you."The her right hand is one Yang,Facebook, a regiment flame immediately emitted.
Once Ling Fei's eyes turn over and almost want to faint, why Su pull a fairy so violence?If this teacher Su is cremated, afraiding of oneself can not take off a relation more.He hurriedly stops the other party and says:"If the elder sister isn't so, I am want to let you turn a disguise for me and put across me an appearance that is beaten, so, I can make this bastard have distress speech, suffered dead, did you understand my meaning?"
Su pulls this just suddenly realize, claps to clap head with the snow-white small hand and said:", Originally are you to make me make up for you?This mere trifle you have already said that I still think that do you make me kill, ."Her two small hands lightly one Yang, have been many to move so much of thing Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论